Efficiency Made Easy®
For most businesses, energy is one of the top five expenses affecting bottom lines. It can be challenging to effectively manage usage, identify the right efficiency upgrades, and find the best payment structure for executing projects in a way that will help your business achieve its energy goals. That’s why Constellation created Efficiency Made Easy® (EME)—a solution that can play an integral role in achieving your strategic financial and environmental goals.
Retrofit for Efficiency and Stability
With EME, our team of experts and alliance partners will identify and retrofit for efficiency measures. This unique award-winning solution provides an opportunity to pay for these conservation measures—with no upfront capital—through monthly charges that appear on your competitive power or gas supply bill from Constellation. You can realize cost savings through a reduction in consumption and an improved load profile, which will positively impact future energy costs and your environmental goals.
- No upfront capital required, flexible 36- to 60-month contract terms—preserve your capital budget while reducing your carbon footprint with lower usage.
- Included in your electricity or natural gas bill—the cost of efficiency upgrades will appear as a separate line item on your energy bill.
- Cost savings through reduced energy consumption—load profile improvements become effective immediately upon installation of efficiency measures.
- Ability to install energy solutions today, but delay EME payments up to 24 months—if a customer is currently under contract with another competitive power or gas supplier.
- Staying on the cutting edge of energy and efficiency—Constellation makes tracking and leveraging your energy data more efficient. Introducing Pear.ai, an energy intelligence platform designed to help you understand and manage your energy footprint.
Constellation is a leading competitive retail supplier of power, natural gas and energy products and services for homes and businesses across the continental United States. Constellation’s family of retail businesses serves approximately 2 million residential, public sector and business customers, including more than two-thirds of the Fortune 100. Baltimore-based Constellation is a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC), the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with 2018 revenues of approximately $36 billion, and more than 32,000 megawatts of owned capacity comprising one of the nation’s cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets.
© 2019 Constellation Energy Resources, LLC. The offerings described herein are those of either Constellation NewEnergy, Inc. or Constellation NewEnergy-Gas Division, LLC, affiliates of each other and ultimate subsidiaries of Exelon Corporation. Brand names and product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders. All rights reserved. Errors and omissions excepted.