CircuitMeter’s hardware connects at the circuit level for real time, continuous metering
- Current sampling at 13,000 Hz, voltage sampling at over 200,000 Hz for 48 ports/meter.
- Simple to install WebMeters, VoltageSensor™, JPulse™ & CTs.
- Meters up to 600VAC, 6000A Amp, 1/2/3 phase & all power variables.
Continuous communications from WebMeter to internet automates data collection.
- Communicates 12-types of data/circuit every two seconds.
- Hardware features LEDs to guide installation.
- Optional cellular connection available when no standard internet is available.
CircuitMonitoring™ not only displays data – it provides powerful analytics so you can understand data.
- Monitor in real time.
- Receive historical analysis by time (day, hour, month), geography, equipment type, building, section and floor.
- Sort and identify “best-to-worst” in each category.
- Data available in over 50,000 analytical methods – summaries, averages, standard deviations, minimum/maximum, etc.
- Data is usable in CSV format.
- API allows users to access CircuitMonitoring data within the systems already in use internally.